- praca zdalna
- pełen etat
- 4000 zł brutto
Workday Functional Consultant
- Keep abreast of Workdayfunctionaldevelopments and roadmaps inorder to drivecontinuous improvementinitiatives andsupport business strategies andoperationalneeds.
- Provide deep subject matterexpertise indesignated functional area ofWorkday inorder to solve problems.
- Collaborate with the ProductOwner and theWorkday Application MaintenanceSupport (IT)team.
- Work with countries to design theirWorkdaysolution based on the alreadydesigned GlobalFootprint, in partnerships with ourWorkdaydeployment partner to deployWorkdayglobally.
- Analyse global and local HRprocessrequirements and translate theseinto Workdayconfiguration designs.
Szukamy Ciebie jeśli:
- You have 4+ years of experience in Workday deployments,
- You have experience in multiple Workday modules: Workday Core HCM and Core Compensation are a must have and at least 1 of the following: Benefits, Recruitment, Expenses, Time & Absence,
- Workday Service Partner Certification or Customer Certification in HCM and/or other modules,
- You have strong functional understanding of HR operations, processes and data,
- You have experience as a Functional Consultant for at least 1 full end-to-end Workday implementation in a multinational, complex environment,
- You have ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously,
- You have Business Analytical skills – ability to actively listen to understand the problem and translate this into clearly articulated solutions which the business can understand,
- You have organized and disciplined way of working with a consistent track record of meeting deadlines.
Dodatkowo zapunktujesz za:
- Proven ability to think outside the box and find simple solutions to complex business problems,
- Business mindset – business needs at the center of all activities,
- Proactivity and engagement,
- Fluent English both written and spoken,
- Great team player and willing to work collaboratively across the global with in a virtual team environment.
Informacje o Zespole:
We are a technical part of Global HR team at ING delivering HR services for over 50,000 colleagues worldwide. Our main goal is to unify, simplify and improve end-user experience in all of our units. To achieve that, we use state of the art solutions including Workday and ServiceNow. We need you if you are an experienced Workday specialist who wants to co-create a fast-growing, ambitious team, is open for challenges and wants to daily cooperate with international stakeholders around the world.
Uprzejmie informujemy, iż skontaktujemy się z wybranymi kandydatami. W przypadku wyrażenia zgody na przetwarzanie Twoich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji informujemy, że będą one wykorzystywane przez okres 1 roku.