- Pełen etat/hybrydowa do ustalenia
Financial Risk Analyst (ALM / IRRBB)
- Development of IRRBB measures,implementationof new products to the INGBalance sheet andhelp building target solutions suchas thenew Market Data framework (multicurve) andthe IBOR implementation.
Szukamy Ciebie jeśli:
- You are able to communicate in English,
- You are a team player,
- You have strong analytical skills,
- You have a master’s degree in econometrics, mathematics, economics or similar quantitative study,
- You have min. two years of experience in Finance (Bank or Insurance company),
- You enjoy working in an international team and environment,
- You are pro-active and eager to learn.
Dodatkowo zapunktujesz za:
- Experience with ALM; Interest Rate & Liquidity Risk Management,
- Specific banking experience (ALM, Risk, Modelling, Data management, Reporting, IT),
- IT affinity,
- Experience with SQL and VBA,
- Experience with a ALM system (e.g. QRM).
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) way of working is preferred.
Informacje o Zespole:
ING is building one standard implementation for Interest Rate Risk and Forecasting in the banking books. Regulations and internal risk management insights require us to constantly enhance our ALM capabilities. Within our team we aim to develop new functionality and methodologies for risk management and finance departments in one target platform (QRM). Our team aims to find the right balance between conceptual risk management and practical implementation. Our objective is to roll-out the “ING standard” configuration for to all locations in which ING is operating. Aim is to report and calculate the core Risk figures (NII- and [email protected]). When joining the team you will work on the implementation of (amongst others) the new market data framework (IBOR implementation), as well as assisting the team with country support. This means you are working closely together with stakeholders like Market Risk and Finance departments in the foreign offices.
Uprzejmie informujemy, iż skontaktujemy się z wybranymi kandydatami. W przypadku wyrażenia zgody na przetwarzanie Twoich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji informujemy, że będą one wykorzystywane przez okres 1 roku.