- Pełen etat/hybrydowa do ustalenia
Climate Risk Analyst
- Graduates / Graduate caliber.
- Minimum of 1+ years’ relevant experience gained either in banking, risk or accounting environment is desirable but not mandatory.
- Sound knowledge of Risk and financial principles gained by qualification.
- Analytical strength – to spot emerging risks, in particular forward looking industry trends.
- Gravitas and communication – to engage with Relationship Managers, Clients and Management alike have the ability to challenge in a constructive manner.
- Collaborative – to work in partnership with stakeholders to ‘get things done’, fulfilling the Job Purpose.
- Strong analytical ability, focused on the assessment and calibration of Climate Risk.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (in English), with proven ability to work across cultures and within a dynamic environment.
- Able to hold credible dialogue at all levels of the organisation, as well as with clients.
- Well organized, able to multi-task and balance competing demands.
- Can work in a collaborative environment, a faster learner and demonstrates a “can do” attitude.
- Complete internationally recognised Climate Change Certification or internal equivalent within 6 months of start date or upon availability (if not available in this timeframe).
- Timely drafting of Climate Risk Questionnaire and Assessment in line with the Bank’s Net Zero roadmap defined KPI’s.
- Analyse the dynamics and nature of the Client’s industry, including key Climate Risk aspects.
- Analyse the management strength, experience and track record and corporate governance and Climate Risk disclosures.
- Articulation of the Client’s Climate Risk strategy and an assessment of its clarity and associated execution risks.
- Assessment of Climate Risk funding strategy (both Capex and Opex).
- Assessment of clients current Climate Risk score, their past performance in meeting Climate related commitments and their future execution plans.
- Assessment of other pertinent risk aspects associated with Climate change, including country risk, parental and/or governmental linkage/support or policies.
- Testing and Monitoring credit risk triggers related to Climate Risk.
- Reporting on operational metrics, engaged in MI reporting and regulatory reporting.