Client Relationship Specialist (Equal Opportunity Employment)
Euroclear Bank – Feel the pulse of the financial world.
Once shares and bonds are traded, the securities and cash need to be exchanged. That’s where Euroclear Bank comes in to ‘settle’ the trades. Our people ensure that large amounts of money and securities are safely exchanged between buyers and sellers from all parts of the globe.
Why joins us? Read more at: www.euroclear.com/career
Role of Transaction Processing Client Service Agent gives you an in-depth look at the challenging world of finance and unique opportunity to help our clients (big investment banks, global custodians, central banks) in managing their cash and securities transactions . We are a team of 45 professionals splitted between 2 sites, Krakow and Brussels.
To strengthen our team we are looking for new colleagues who will support us working in the following areas :
- Assisting our international clients -dealing with phone and email enquiries adhering to quality standards and client service benchmarks
- Interfacing with Euroclear’s Operations and Commercial teams to solve problems and keep clients in the loop
- Anticipating client’s needs and propose solutions within the indicated policies and procedures
- Taking care of appropriate follow-up of all client matters
- Cooperating with external parties depositaries, agents, issuers
- Working on projects linked to client activity and performance, process improvement, enhancement of control environment and automation
- Understanding the worth of diversity in the workplace and dedication to promote an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life
What WE offer:
- Interesting client relationship management role in the fast changing environment of collateral management
- Investing in our people and promoting their development by providing career growth opportunities
- Our internal training path covers all of the Euroclear Products and we provide opportunities to attend external industry courses to train our people on the role of collateral management in the international financial markets
- Adapting workplace and schedules to suit the individuals’ needs
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a sales, business development or customer service role.
- Genuine team player.
- Strong proven relationship management and communication skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Strong client focus and can-do attitude.
Are you ready to ignite your career with us?
Apply now or spread the news.
Euroclear is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.